Shelf’s search feature is special for a number of reasons:
- Shelf’s search scans the text inside of documents to locate results that remain hidden in most other applications.
- Shelf’s search makes use of Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology, so it can locate keywords that appear on images. This includes infographics and scanned documents.
- Shelf’s search is faceted, which allows users to run searches within specific folders and groups or to run a search within a filtered set of results.
- Shelf search allows you to apply multiple filters to any search query to further narrow down the results.
- The search results page allows you to view the results in a variety of ways: by Relevance, Recent First, Oldest First, A to Z, and Z to A.